Gather all your supplies:
- Glitter ~ I used silver
- Craft paint ~ I used all purpose acrylic in purple, green and yellow
- Paint brush or paint sponge with wide brush/sponge
- Craft eggs ~ you can get these at any craft supply store or you can use 'real' eggs (just make sure your refrigerate them)
- Embellishments ~ I used K&Company Layered Accents
- Paper towels or egg holder
- Glue gun & glue sticks
You can purchase all these items at your local craft supply store!!!
Let's get started:
- Once your gather all your supplies
- Place about a 1/2 cup of glitter into a sandwich size baggie
- Paint one egg at a time ~ make sure you put on enough paint so it will show slightly through the glitter
- While the egg is still wet, place the egg into the bag with glitter
- Shake the baggie, until the entire egg is covered with glitter
- Remove egg from baggie & place on a paper towel or egg holder
- Allow paint and glitter to dry ~ I dried mine over night
- Pull out your hot glue gun (LOVE this invention!!!) and the embellishments
- Place a small glue dot on the egg & place embellishment on glue
- Allow to dry
- Display your beautiful glitter eggs proudly!!!!
Hope you enjoyed this fun easy tutorial!! If you make these glitter eggs ~ I would love to see your masterpieces!!!
Have a Super Great Day!!!