This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Weave Made Media® and Smithfield, but all my opinions are my own. #weavemade #GoAllNatural http://my-disclosur.es/RgFrEH
Now that the kids are back in school, its time to get back into our routine with a healthy breakfast. We started our breakfast with some delicious Smithfield All Natural Pork bacon from our local Tom Thumb store.
Because the bacon strips are so long, I cut mine in half.
By doing so, the strips fit better in the frying pan and my family gets more out of one package. They are also more manageable for little fingers.
I like my bacon with a little bit of maple syrup drizzled over the top, but not too much. Served with light fluffy eggs is the perfect way to get back into routine!
My mouth is watering looking at this photo! I may need to make this for breakfast again tomorrow!
I love hearing the bacon frying and the aroma that is released into the air as it cooks.
I know there are many ways to cook bacon. Here is how I cook it:
- Start with a cold frying pan, if the pan is too hot, you may burn the bacon.
- Make sure your bacon is cold too, this will help
- When placing the bacon in the pan make sure it doesn't overlap, otherwise there will be parts that aren't cooked
- Make sure to turn the bacon strips so they are cooked evenly on both sides
- Place cooked bacon on paper towels to soak up the excess grease
- Drizzle lightly with Maple Syrup
- Serve while hot
We'd love to hear how do you cook your bacon?
To help you save a $1 on your next purchase of Smithfield All Natural Pork products, we have a coupon for you! While Supplies Last!You will have to register for Just4U to get access to the coupon. Want to learn more about Smithfield visit their website and Facebook page.