Tuesday + Linkups = Linky Party Tuesday!!
Hope you all had a great Halloween and you stayed warm and dry! Now that November is here, we want to share some of the links that were linked up last week ~ think Thanksgiving!
Cute right? Click here to find out more about these sweet turkey legs!
What do you do with your pumpkin seeds? As a child, my mom would roast them and they were so good! But for the life of me, I can't get mine to turn out like her's so I'm going to try this recipe instead! Click here to learn more!
Last week we linked up this delicious Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie! Click here for the recipe!
All of these fabulous DIYs, crafts and recipes can be found on our last weeks linky party! Are you ready to link up your favorite Craft, Party, DIY, Recipe or Game? Then come find out how at the end of our post.
Meet our fabulous co-hosts and stop by their blog and say hello!
Missy & Kristen at Sweetly Chic Events // Shauna Ella and Annie Magazine // Cheryl at Moms and Munchkins // Stephanie at Spaceships and Laser Beams // Paula at Frog Prince Paperie // Nikki at Tikkido
Just because the party starts on Tuesday, doesn't mean it ends quickly. It goes all week! So make sure you check back often so you don't miss anything! We will showcase a few party links as we get the party going!
Party Time Guidelines & Rules:
- By linking up in the weekly party, you give permission to the Party Time linky co-hosts to showcase your work (one of your photos) on our blogs or Facebook pages (proper credit will always be given through a link back to your blog post)
- All links must be family-friendly and related to parties (party themes, decorations, recipes, games, etc.). Links that do not fit into these categories may be removed.
- Please link up your own ideas from your own blog
- Please do not link up any Etsy shops, sales, giveaways, other linky parties or advertisements
- Link to the post you want to share and not to your blog's homepage
- Share the love - try to visit a couple of linkies on the list