Last week was so much fun with our Tuesday Party Time Linky! Did you have time to stop by or link up?
Look what you missed if you didn't get a chance to stop by:
Want to learn how to make this DIY Pumpkin Place Setting? Come on over to Sweetly Chic Events!
Have you ever wanted to create a Bear Party? Well, then you have to take a look at this one over on Moms and Munchkins!
Are you ready to start this week's Tuesday Party Time Linky? Come link up those great party DIYs, games, party themes, recipes! Find out how at the end of our post.
If you have never met our fabulous co-hosts, stop by their blog and say hello! This week we are super excited to have Shauna of Ella and Annie Magazine join our weekly group! Welcome Shauna!
Missy & Kristen at Sweetly Chic Events // Shauna Ella and Annie Magazine // Cheryl at Moms and Munchkins // Stephanie at Spaceships and Laser Beams // Paula at Frog Prince Paperie // Nikki at Tikkido
Just because the party starts on Tuesday, doesn't mean it ends quickly. It goes all week! So make sure you check back often so you don't miss anything! We will showcase a few party links as we get the party going!
Party Time Guidelines & Rules:
- By linking up in the weekly party, you give permission to the Party Time linky co-hosts to showcase your work (one of your photos) on our blogs or Facebook pages (proper credit will always be given through a link back to your blog post)
- All links must be family-friendly and related to parties (party themes, decorations, recipes, games, etc.). Links that do not fit into these categories may be removed.
- Please link up your own ideas from your own blog
- Please do not link up any Etsy shops, sales, giveaways, other linky parties or advertisements
- Link to the post you want to share and not to your blog's homepage
- Share the love - try to visit a couple of linkies on the list